Who is ‘we care’?
Ines Schibli, the initiator of ‘we care’, decided after more than 20 years of honorary service at the internationally active children's aid organisation Terre des hommes to establish a small aid organisation which selectively supports smaller projects and helps in individual cases.
Ines Schibli worked for Terre des hommes Children's Aid for many years as:
- member of the board and president of the Zurich Section of Terre des hommes child aid,
- member of the “Indian Office” which managed numerous projects in India with an annual budget of around CHF 3 million,
- fundraiser who organised a wide variety of major events, e.g. the annual Children's festival, art auctions, concerts, etc.,
- coordinator for the annually published Terre des hommes calendar,
- caregiver of children sent to Switzerland for serious operations.
‘We care’ was founded in 2002.
President: Vacant at the moment due to death
Managing Director, Treasurer, and Actuary: Ines Schibli, Zurich
Member: Désirée Gadient, Pfaffhausen
Auditor: Marcel Schärer, Wallisellen
Board, secretariat, and members work on a voluntary basis – your donation therefore benefits our projects in full.
No donations are used for the ‘we care’ homepage.